Below are a list of example models built in Möbius. These examples come from the Mobius team and user community. Please consider sharing the models you have built in the past. If you do decide to share your model, please look at the Share Your Model section for instructions on creating a new page and linking it here.
- SCADA Case Study from QEST 2011 - A case study that uses the ADVISE formalism to study the security of a SCADA and corporate network.
- ADVISE Bank Robbery Tutorial Model- An example using advise with full steps and project included.
- Conveyor Belt- Incomplete
- Database2- Incomplete
- Ian2- Incomplete
- Faulty Proc2- Incomplete
- Multi-Proc- Incomplete
Here is the template that people should use. If you are not familiar with mediawiki here are steps involved in adding your own model.
- Log in to https://www.mobius.illinois.edu/wiki/.
- On the top right search for the name of the page you want to create.
- If there are no matching results it should prompt you to create a page with the name that you searched for.
- Under the page, create a submission by simply following the template of the the template. Also, one has been created as an example for your reference and can be found here.
- To view the source code of the page just click on the edit tab on the top right of the page. Copying the source code should have the format ready for you.
- Under description you can simply copy your paper's Abstract section to give viewers a brief idea about your paper. Please be sure to link your paper and website. If you are confused about the syntax to create a link please refer to Links. Also please upload your project by clicking on the Special:Upload link at the bottom of your page.
- If you have any questions feel free to contact Ken Keefe at email@example.com.